A monthly newsletter brought to you by Sound Generations
Staying Connected: Top stories in this newsletter
Share your Story!
EnhanceFitness featured on NCOA blog
Affiliate On-Demand Manual Printing
How have Project Enhance programs impacted your life?
By sharing your story, you help policymakers, delivery organizations, leaders, clients and others in your community understand why sustaining low cost, accessible, proven programs is critical for creating strong, healthy and connected communities. And now it is easier than ever! Please use our new Share Your Story page to let us know how the Project Enhance programs have impacted you, and please share the link with your participants, too. Click the Contact Us tab on our website and choose Share Your Story!
EnhanceFitness featured on NCOA Blog
Check out Fall Prevention for Professionals: How Physical Activity Helps Rural Older Adults Stay Strong and Steady! For more tips, read Remotely Delivered Exercise to Rural Older Adults With Knee Osteoarthritis: A Pilot Study
From the Field: EnhanceWellness Marketing Ideas
How are you marketing EnhanceWellness to your community? Here are ideas from some EW delivery sites. What would you add to the list?
- Host or attend a resource fair
- Introduce the program and/or yourself on your organization’s website and/or newsletter
- Post flyers/pamphlets (in-person & online)
- Referrals from other programs and groups (e.g., exercise classes, support groups or caregiver groups)
- Inform local physicians and retirement communities about the program
- Collaborate with local service organizations
- Offer to present about EW to Boards of Directors, staff, funders, etc.
- Collect and share participant testimonials
Expanded program resources available to licensed EF and EW Affiliates and active EF instructors
Reminder: All manuals can now be printed from the EF and EW Affiliate portals, generally at a much lower cost to your organization. GET GREEN, PRINT LOCAL!
In order to access the resource pages, please contact us at email@example.com to request your account.
Project Enhance® COVID-19 Best Practice Guidance
We recommend that all implementation be done in line with the policies of your organization and the current directives of public health agencies. Read the most recent update (May 2021) (PDF)