Launching your EnhanceWellness Program
“I liked the concept of being able to look at what you wanted to achieve. I was supported in my goals and efforts.”– An EnhanceWellness Participant
Your organization has chosen to enact EnhanceWellness. What’s next?
- Identify and/or recruit candidates for EW Coach training. Good candidates usually have a background in motivational interviewing or counseling. Learn more about becoming an EW Coach here.
- Schedule EW Coach Training for your Coach Candidates and other staff. Learn more about setting up an EW Coach Training here.
Facilities and equipment
- Allocate space for an EW Coach to meet confidentially with participants, either in person, by phone, or video conferencing.
- Secure a computer with Internet access and a printer for your EW Coaches.
Market your program and recruit participants
- Work with health care providers in your area to develop a participant referral source.
- Inform other community organizations who serve your target audience about EnhanceWellness.