What does EnhanceWellness cost?
|First Year||Subsequent Years|
|Basic License||$3000 initial license fee, includes 1 Coach training (up to 10), implementation support||$50 annual license renewal, includes implementation support|
|Additional Coach Training||$250 per coach|
|Data Management||$200 per WellWare user||$200 annual license renewal, per WellWare user|
Basic License, First Year includes:
- Program license for your organization.
- Self-paced remote training for up to 10 instructor candidates and staff, with 2-hour live wrap-up session via Zoom with EW Master Trainer.
- One EnhanceWellness Coach Manual & Disability Supplemental Manual for each training attendee
- Listing of your program delivery site(s) on searchable Project Enhance program Locator page
- Ongoing technical assistance, access to marketing material templates and other implementation resources
Additional Coaches may be trained for your organization as needed, to accommodate staff changes and program expansion. These trainings cost $250 per person.
Annual License Renewal, Subsequent Years:
- The annual license renewal is $50 for the organization
- Annual license renewal includes continued access to technical assistance and updates to the EnhanceWellness Coach Manual, program implementation guidelines and protocols as they are released
Data Management System:
WellWare is EW’s web-based participant management software application. The license fee is $200 per user, per year. In most cases, organizations provide each EW Coach with a license to track their participants’ data. WellWare guides the EW Coach through the EW process flow and provides a set of program management and outcomes reports. License fee includes a WellWare User Guide, and ongoing technical assistance.
In addition to the licensing fee, other operational costs may apply, such as coach salary, space rental, etc. Download and customize this Excel file to explore other potential EnhanceWellness operating costs.