Become an EnhanceWellness Affiliate
“My EnhanceWellness Coach made me feel validated, which strengthened and empowered me by helping me set tasks and goals.”– An EnhanceWellness Participant
Interested in bringing EnhanceWellness to your organization? Here are some first steps to consider:
- Develop a budget and business plan for program implementation and sustainability. Review the EW Program Cost information page and check out the customizable budget template (Excel file) (also found on the cost tab) to get started!
- Secure community partners: Identify your referral sources and coach candidates. Review information about becoming an EW Coach here.
- Develop marketing material to reach your target audience. (Licensed affiliates receive access to templates!)
- Plan to track your program data. Sound Generations offers a low-cost, user-friendly web-based application, called WellWare, which guides EW Coaches through every aspect of program delivery. With WellWare, you can:
- Track participant data, including demographic information, service information, and outcome measures.
- Enter notes for each encounter with a participant.
- Develop and print Health Action Plans for participants, and Participant Progress Reports for their physicians.
- Generate reports on individual and aggregate outcome results, demographic reach, and other service details
Are you ready? Join the network in three easy steps:
- Request and sign a license agreement. Contact us to let us know you’re ready!
- Pay the initial licensing fee. Review the EW Program Cost page for more information.
- Work with the Project Enhance Team to coordinate your Coach training and for support in other implementation steps. Review Launching your EnhanceWellness Program for next steps!
We look forward to having your organization join our network of EnhanceWellness affiliates!