What does EnhanceFitness cost?
|First Year||Subsequent Years|
|Basic License||$500 initial license fee, includes 1 physical site, implementation support||$50 annual license renewal, includes 1 physical site, implementation support|
|Training||$250 per instructor candidate||n/a|
|Additional Sites||$100 per physical site in its first year||$50 annual site renewal, per additional physical site|
|Optional Data Management||$200 per EF ODES (data system) user||$200 annual license renewal, per EF ODES user|
Basic License, First Year includes:
- Program license for your organization and one physical (in-person) delivery site
- Listing of your program delivery site(s) in searchable Project Enhance program Locator database
- Ongoing technical assistance from our team
- Logins for your coordinators and instructors to resource websites providing access to updated manuals, marketing material templates, video clips on program protocols, and other implementation resources
- The instructor training fee is $250 per candidate. More information about staffing and training can be found at Become an EF Instructor and Upcoming EF Trainings.
- Additional sites may be added to your license at any time.
- The license fee for additional physical sites is $100 for its initial year, renewed at $50 per year thereafter.
Annual License Renewal, Subsequent Years:
- The annual license renewal is $50 for the organization and 1 site, plus $50 for each additional renewing physical site.
Optional Data Management System:
The EnhanceFitness Online Data Entry System (EF ODES) is EF’s web-based participant management software application. The license fee is $200 per user, per year. Many organizations require only one license, while some purchase a license for each instructor or site coordinator. EF ODES users have access to a set of program management and outcomes reports, an EF ODES User Guide, and ongoing technical assistance.
In addition to the licensing fee, other operational costs may apply, such as instructor salary, purchase of weights, space rental, etc. Download and customize this Excel file to explore other potential EnhanceFitness operating costs.
License Cost Example Scenarios:
- For a licensed organization with 2 physical delivery sites, 2 trained instructors, and 1 EF ODES license, the cost is $1,300 for Year 1, and $300 for Year 2 and beyond.
- For a licensed organization with 1 physical delivery site, 1 trained instructor, and 1 EF ODES license, the cost is $950 for Year 1, and $250 for Year 2. If this organization adds a second physical site in Year 3 with classes taught by the same instructor, its license fee will be $350 in that year, and $300 in Year 4 and beyond.