Enhance®Fitness – Class Implementation
“The more I look at our member data and the incredible achievement of participants, the greater my passion grows for EF. You are part of something truly amazing and life changing”. – EnhanceFitness Affiliate
Identify your EnhanceFitness class location(s) and Confirm Class Days and Times
- Facilities should be accessible and have space available for three 1-hour classes with 24 hours rest in between, typically on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
Recruit Appropriate Instructor(s), at least one per site
- The safety of your participants is of the utmost importance. To ensure that EnhanceFitness instructors have the proper educational background, we strongly recommend they hold a nationally recognized fitness instructor certification or equivalent.
- Besides teaching the EnhanceFitness class, an instructor’s responsibilities may also include: setting up and taking down chairs for class, conducting Fitness Checks and collecting required class forms.
- Informational links:
Fitness Instructor Search Sites by Zipcode:
Train your Instructor(s)
- Instructors are trained by an EnhanceFitness Master Trainer that is connected to your site by Project Enhance.
Prepare your site for class – equipment
- Ensure that there is a chair for each participant.
- Purchase adjustable resistance, soft ankle weights from AllPro or another vendor. (Mention you are an EnhanceFitness licensed affiliate for special wholesale pricing when ordering direct from AllPro).
- Purchase or have available music (optional) – note: many instructors provide their own
Market the class
- Project Enhance will provide you with customizable templates for brochures and flyers
Recruit and enroll participants
- Recruit participants through local media, health care providers and senior center newsletters